November 09, 2007

BRITZ LIKE US

Another funeral. Bizzare. A birth as well in the same family within 14 hours. We sort of had a non religious christening. I suggested dedicating the baby to Satan, as Christ has quite enough babies wetted for him every year. Anyway, welcome Neev. May you enjoy this happy throng.

I've been keeping up with the blog reaction to Britz. I think just sparking this much debate is a good reaction, though a lot of the reaction from Muslilms is negative, the director seems to be getting the reaction he wanted from us kaffirs which is his stated target, though he didn't call us kaffirs. My favourite reaction is this one:

...like dem talks wer it shows sum terrorists talkin about jihad dat shit never happens i fink they jus want all da wyt mans 2 fink dats wah happens in mosques. they jus wanna widen da gap dats allready between these comunities derz alredy fukin tension wah da fak they think this programme is ganna du help solve da problem helllll no y dont any of these muverfucers be a partof the movement, but i dont blame any of dese faggits coz wyt peopleaint interested in sein muslims as gud people its more interestin news to wach muslims plannin murders nd all dat fake shit...


I had an interesting exchange of views with a court reporter. He thought Atilla really difficult to listen to as he said the same things over and over.

"The thing I don't get- they praise Bin Laden but then say that 9/11 was a conspiracy... I mean which is it?"

He spoke of a Belmarsh residents "mass abandonment" of Arani solicitors. He had a pretty intense dislike for Mrs Arani and Imran Khan solicitors. He thought they were all about politics and had no real empathy for anyone they were defending. He also declared Joel Nathan, who is defending Hamid to be the "second best barrister I have ever seen."

I really can't "support" Hamid and co's innocence or guilt. I feel for their family members. Its up to them and the jury.

I have no idea. Maybe its me who is an "Absurdist". Looking back on my writings around this subject I can see a certain championing of the absurdities of Finsbury park. A man in a wig being rented to advance an argument that a man is guity vs a man dressed the same who is rented to advance a different argument? Absurd. I have no better idea.

15 comments:

African neocon said...

Hello Dave

Good to read to your blog after a couple of days of absence. Yet another funeral? Well at least there was some good news: birth of a new baby.

Re Britz, I must say I didn’t watch it as I thought it would be crap (unlike spooks on BBC1). What’s new over there in court?

DAVE BONES said...

I only stayed for an hour listening to a tape of a cop showing Hamid photographs. Apparently one of the others was radicalised in prison by a book about Jihad which was in the prison library.

I think the prosecution is over on monday.

Victoria said...

You're clever. I like it =)

Deek Deekster said...

i thought BRITZ was a huge distance from the detestable SPOOKS - about as far as the BOURNE CONSPIRACY is from JAMES BOND....

PS: do you like my CAPITALS? (keeps me DOWN with them kidz)

DAVE BONES said...

i fink you jus wanna widen da gap dats allready between us err...blud?

African neocon said...

Can't remember how the conversation started but someone (muslim) accused you of being a neocon today in the park. I enjoyed pointing out to this muslim he might do well to visit your site before deciding that Malung TV is anti-mulsim.

DAVE BONES said...

That is fucking pricless. I've got to come down and meet the guy.

DAVE BONES said...

I suppose if the guy is saying I'm a Neo-Con and the Neo-Con's are saying I'm a Jihadi I must be somewhere in the middle.

Deek Deekster said...

dave - you're a malung, out, proud and loud. don't these jihadi neo-cons READ?

DAVE BONES said...

Asbo-fuckinglutely.

Stanztoreasondunnit?

Read the fucking by-line.

African neocon said...

There has never and there will never be neocon jihadis.

DAVE BONES said...

Thats strange. There's a lot of dead Iraqis who might disagree with you..

African neocon said...

Those [brave] Iraqis who laid down their lives for freedom and democracy alongside the US and its allies were not Jihadis, but true believers of Western style democracy. Their sacrifice will not go unnoticed. The nation remembered them two days ago.

DAVE BONES said...

And the relatives of those who died under a billion dollars worth of bombs will think they have been rolled over by a neocon jihadi machine no doubt

DAVE BONES said...

how do we stop it?