June 02, 2004

ALLAH HAS BEEN INFORMED

Fuck it. In reality there has ALWAYS been a blanket ban on talking to the media in Finsbury Park. Everything I have has been through a total blanket ban. The choicest things I have through this blanket ban include Mr.Abdullah saying

1. The truth stands clear of all falsehood.
2. If ever I meet Tony Blair I will personally arrest him for war crimes.
3. We thank the people who have protested against the war. We really want to thank you people from the bottom of our hearts…My advice to you is to come a step closer, debate with us on neutral ground so you may find that we are not people who set bombs for innocents.
4. We ARE NOT a threat to the British People.
5. For many years Non Muslims lived under Muslim rule in a Zacca System, and no harm was done to them.

Some of the things Mr.Abdullah has said that I disagree with are

1. Quoting Leviticus 12 vs. 20 If a man lies with another man he should be put to death.
2. I will neither add to nor take away from the words of the scripture.

I’ve just opened the Koran at a random page and read:

Hast thou not seen how Allah causeth the night to pass into the day and causeth the day to pass into the night, and hath subdued the sun and the moon, each running unto an appointed term; and that Allah is informed of what ye do?

That’s good to know I suppose.

No comments: