December 12, 2009

IS IT COLD OUTSIDE?

I don't really join in the Climate Change debate that much here, being a bit more War on terr-r based over the years but I do try and take an open minded interest in all sides and try to get my head round it all. I used to argue against climate change "Deniers" over on Sparkles blog. I felt quite justified just cos the US is a major polluter in anyone's book. I have never held a fully formed belief about the validity of the science, though I must admit I am wavering a bit. My point has always been a simple one- there are no pro pollution arguments. Its a good idea to reduce pollution.

I like going to Climate Camp, I like to experiment with ways of using less energy. I try not to drive if I can cycle or take public transport. If I get a van next year I will try to run it on waste vegetable oil. I am fairly anti-consumerism, I'm not really pro Capitalism in its current form.

Anyway do read Patrick James Henningsen's blog from Copenhagen: Copenhagen’s Climate Change Titanic Heading for An Iceberg which has become an item of debate over at Sparkles place here.

..

4 comments:

La Sirena said...

Happy New Year, Dave! I hope you have a great show, party, etc.

wsxwhx609 said...

影音聊天室momokoko -
玩美女人視訊聊天網 -
同學會影音聊天室 -
taiwankiss文學區 -
love 免費視訊美女影音觀賞 -
美女視訊聊天網 -
6k 桃園星願聊天室 -
58cc 桃園星願聊天室 -
新 080 南部人聊天室 ut -
080 南部人聊天室 ut 女同 -
情人視訊網 -
080 南部人聊天室 ut 影片 -
本土自拍 -
kk視訊聊天網 -
080 南部人聊天室 u -
情色部落格 -
love104影音視訊網 -
176影音視訊網 -
sex999免費影片 -
語音聊天室 -
電話視訊交友 -
520影音視訊網 -
免費語音聊天室 -
卡提諾王國bt下載區 -
yahoo 奇摩語音聊天室 -
0401影音視訊聊天網 -
168影音視訊聊天情人網 -
卡提諾BT成人區 -
彩虹影音視訊網 -
正妹影音視訊聊天室 -
yahoo 語音聊天室炸彈 -
3級電影女明星 -
yahoo 語音聊天室 -
s383影音視訊網 -
qq 語音聊天室 -

aa said...

角色扮演|跳蛋|情趣跳蛋|煙火批發|煙火|情趣用品|SM|
按摩棒|電動按摩棒|飛機杯|自慰套|自慰套|情趣內衣|
live119|live119論壇|
潤滑液|內衣|性感內衣|自慰器|
充氣娃娃|AV|情趣|衣蝶|
G點|性感丁字褲|吊帶襪|丁字褲|無線跳蛋|性感睡衣|

jstbbr said...

Superb task ! Your internet page has supplied me much of the marketing information I desired .
Locksmith Bridgeport
Locksmith Nashville
Locksmith Danville CA
Locksmith Palo Alto CA
Milpitas locksmith
Newark locksmith
irvine locksmiths
locksmith hialeah
locksmith pembroke pines fl
locksmith irvine ca
locksmith in hialeah
pembroke pines locksmiths
locksmith fort worth texas
locksmiths fort worth
locksmith miami
Aventura FL locksmith
Hialeah FL Locksmith
plano locksmiths
miami locksmith
irvine locksmiths
miami locksmith
miami beach locksmiths
aventura locksmith
miami fl locksmith
locksmith hialeah fl
aventura fl locksmith
Locksmith Memphis