February 16, 2010

OSHO BOMB


I just caught up with news about the latest bombing of the German Bakery in Pune. I spent a bit of time in this place whilst I was looking into the Osho Ashram. To be honest, and I think I have said this before- I am surprised this sort of bombing against western tourists hasn't happened earlier. I was fully expecting a suicide bombing of the dancefloor in Goa years before the Mumbai attack.

If you just closed your eyes and sprayed an AK in a circle you'd hit x amount of Israelis in Goa, and probably kill off the sizeable amount of Israeli tourism to the area for years. Maybe they know that this would just make the Israeli government happy and they are reckoning a drug fucked, debauched Israeli is better than a fully functioning one.

"Abu Jindal" claims responsibility
..

No comments: