November 22, 2010

And More Starting..

An occasional reader and long time enemy of Mohammed Hamid (or Osama Bin London) from Speakers Corner sent me a mail directing me to Al Qaeda's online magazine in english called "Inspire". Don't worry, I'm not going to post a link.

It is definitely directed at the young with whom I think it would be scarily popular. It doesn't actually contain bomb making instructions, not the issue I saw anyway but it does suggest its readers commit acts of terrorism in the west. It suggests killing pedestrians at random with a 4X4 with "butcher blades" attached to it is the righteous work of Allah. It also gives detailed instructions for web encryption. It can't have taken that long to put together, it must be a bitch to track if someone managed to send it to me.

..

No comments: