February 17, 2006

I don't really participate in "Indymedia" style stuff anymore because by and large it doesn't change anything and even less does it get its intended message over to its target audience. That said I'm going to give you a little rundown of things I've noticed or been to which are recorded there.

Firstly Sky is in Italy giving evidence of how he was almost beaten to death by the Police at the Genoa Diaz trial, so big up Sky...

This is a story about the ongoing occupation of a Boatyard in Oxford a friend of mine is involved in, so big up Kiwi Matt...

and here is an interesting video showing the comedy terrorists involvement with the "Can you not draw cartoons of our prophet with a bomb on his head" rally and the cute little O-I-L demo in Picadilly also recorded here. I think one of these videos includes someone saying "I can feel a national shift in conciousness because of this event" which I find quite amusing.

No comments: