February 28, 2006

MUSTAPHA

Just found this in the sun complete with a video. Last time I bumped into Mustapha quite by chance in West London he told me he was releasing CDs.There is obviously a growing Jihadi pop market out there. He looked quite cool for a mini-version of dad and was with a friend who had eye liner on the bottom of his eyes I think. I have never ever heard him say anything hateful and I was there when he spoke after his dad was arrested. Maybe I'll try and dig the tape out to see what he did say. Maybe I wont fucking bother. I've rung Mustapha and Mohssain a few times over the last few months but they never answer. As I've said before I've given up on all this crap.

also read Son of a preacher man here.

also check out this Jihadi rap video which appears to focus on Chechenya and of course Dirty Kuffar by Sheik terra and the Soul Sala Crew.

No comments: