April 08, 2006

Because I linked to a more confrontational thread on Rightwingsparkle's blog the other day, I thought I'd balance it out a bit with this open thread. I know most of the commenters here really well now though we've never met. I didn't participate in this one. I read it just now, with increasing incredulity. Notice how those from left and right deal with the increasingly hysterical Allesandra.

I was part of the Synergy internal e-forum for a couple of years, but got bored of it. I'm part of Psy-Forums but never post there or read it. I've briefly tried various forums. Rightwingsparkles "comment forum" is the only one I regularly participate in and actually feel "part of". I hope this thread goes some way to expain why.

3 comments:

BigDog said...

IMO Alessandra is a troll,and possibly a pretender.

DAVE BONES said...

no way. I must admit I've never bothered to click on her blog.

BigDog said...

or she is crazy. Hell, I dunno