March 21, 2005

MORE LESSONS

Well I did my malung-tv-news show at Synergy. Bit of a disaster really. I spent 4 days editing it and then didn't organise printing the script which left me rewritting by hand what I could remember. Everyone involved in Synergy was very understanding.

Whilst I was performing I felt no conviction in what I was saying and I wondered what on earth I thought hippies whould find interesting about Fundamental Islam. Whilst I was waiting to do part 2 I wondered what had posessed me to want to show the Synergy audience 5 minutes of the editor jacking up for no apparent reason.

To the credit of the Synergy Project again, the two people I did tell of my intentions both were really supportive even from the brief description I gave them. In the end I self-censored and decided I couldn't justify it. What the fuck am I trying to do?

4 comments:

tequilita said...

sounds like you may be getting confused. you have a good message to share. maybe you need to fine tune your tunnel-vision? kinda like that banner below "it's all your fault"...it seemed a little disconnected. stick to the message. the message is serious. i wasn't there, so i don't know if what you call a disaster was really that. i hope you aren't discouraged long.

DAVE BONES said...

thanks babes.

I.:.S.:. said...

Yeah I didn't know how to put this either. Well said Kimberley. And £100 is £100 mthrfckr they're starting to pay you for it. Next they'll be trying to make you famous - but don't let them do it.

I.:.S.:. said...

You look like an alien from a Hindu epic in your profile photo, what's the fucking matter with your sense of taste??