January 29, 2009

Glen Jenvey

Sunny pointed this out on Pickled Politics

The Sun story named Sugar, singer Amy Winehouse, producer Mark Ronson and Labour peer Lord Levy as among those allegedly being targeted by Islamic extremists.

It quoted a contributor on the forum called "Abuislam" asking: "Have we got a list of top Jews we can target? Can someone post names and addresses?"

However, in another posting on Ummah.com, it was alleged that Abuislam was in fact Jenvey himself and claimed this had been confirmed from his IP and email addresses. The Bloggerheads website also claimed Jenvey had posted the comment himself.

I had a bit of contact with Glen Jenvey during the Hamza stuff. Everything I was writing was basically the opposite of what he was writing but he was aware of my stuff and didn't seem offended by it. We had quite friendly contact over a few emails in which he said he was a Christian and that he was working for peace.

A coupla people at the Beeb I spoke to thought he was a bit strange, and I would guess he is dyslexic from his spelling, that is not a fault. I never met him. Its not for me to judge. I follow this story with interest.

..

No comments: