January 04, 2009

NEW YEAR BOLLOCKS

OK. Why not as it is the fourth already I can safely pop up and say Happy New Year. We ended up doing a really good gig musically which enough people seemed to get into. When we finnished it descended into mayhem pandemeonium and scraps. There isn't usually any formal "security" at the squatted pub we play at so I was amused to see both people who were kicking off disappear backwards one after the other, collar held by some looming shape. They both came back in a little bit later much more peaceable. Fucking good bouncer. I will make enquiries.

As it is New Year and I am trying to at least start a little bit positive I am not even going to bother commenting about Palestine. I am a bit annoyed with my Repub buddies straight away wading in but I shouldn't be surprised eh. I'm not there. I have never been there. I don't know. Sunny is keeping me fairly sane with his carefully principled weave through all of this. Do take a look.

Yeah. I'm trying to start positive..

Then I read this on The Home Office website:

Cannabis is scheduled to be reclassified to a Class B drug in 2009.

The Home Secretary has recommended that cannabis should be reclassified to a Class B drug.


and the reasoning?

Why reclassify now?

The move to reclassify cannabis reflects the fact that skunk, a much stronger version of the drug, now dominates the UK's cannabis market. Skunk has swept other, less potent, forms of cannabis off the market, and now accounts for 81% of cannabis available on our streets, compared to just 30% in 2002


so by YOUR OWN FUCKING REASONING shouldn't you just make skunk class B then? Happy New Year to you too you fucking pieces of SHIT.

..

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're more angry about the cannabis than Gaza haha

DAVE BONES said...

yeah Gaza is beyond anger isn't it.

Julian Meteor said...

Gazza is more worried about alcohol than cannabis!!!!!!! ROFL

DEFO jotd

La Sirena said...

Kicked in the ass by your own good dope... damn!

As far as Gaza goes, I'll leave you with the words of some native Palestinians who live in Chicago now:

"They (Israelis) shoot at us, we (Palestinians)pelt them with rocks. They drop bombs, we pelt them with rocks. How is it then that we are seen as the terrorists?"