January 30, 2009

READY FOR IT...

David Cameron: I'll tell the truth about UFOs


Tory leader David Cameron has promised to be "entirely open and frank" on what the Government knows about UFO incidents.

Speaking at one of his regular Cameron Direct meetings in Tynemouth, North Tyneside, he was questioned about a spate of mysterious close encounters.

Mr Cameron said: "I believe in freedom of information and openness and this question has been asked from time to time and we should be as open and clear as possible.

"I'd be quite happy to give you a guarantee that, if I became Prime Minister, I would always be open and frank about these things."...


Vote Conservative. Collonise space.

..

2 comments:

Gorilla Bananas said...

He'll never come clean on the rectal probes.

DAVE BONES said...

Well the probes themselves won't be clean either.