June 29, 2005

PECKHAM

Oh why oh why did it take me so long to move south of the river? Walking around Peckham in the sunshine I thought I had died and gone to heaven. The most beautiful women in London live in Peckham. My neck is cricked from whiplash, my eyes are out on stalks.

Coming out of the cinema I noticed one of the many black princesses walk past me with her sister. She came back and deliberately walked in front of me, with her sister walking behind to check whether I was checking her out, then they both stood beside me waiting for me to speak.

Unfortunately, I couldn't tell if she was 16 or 26. Her sister definately looked about 14. What to do? I didn't risk it and walked away, but I am still kicking myself now.

1 comment:

I.:.S.:. said...

Hey man I'm back in the loop!

Oh no, not again... Another "why didn't I talk to her?" Hahahaa! Just do it, fucker