March 10, 2007

SINS OF THE MOTHER

Hey, its genuinely nice to see our opposition leader David Cameron taking to Youtube. So nice I managed to say so three times on his channel webcameronuk although I'm not sure how long my comments will stay up when he sees the video I dedicated to him. When I was a kid, Thatcher, Tebbit et all were Satan, no question. This Tory-lite with a touchy feely new leader still takes getting used to.



Considering his channel is backed by a national Political party I'm competing fairly well in terms of Youtube viewers and comments. I always thought the internet would become a great leveller, but then again I don't think the average elderly Tory has even heard of Youtube.

Mr. Camel and I discussed a while back what it would take for us to move to the right, the left being such a miserable abject faliure over here. I often wonder if we would see a shock Tory landslide if they decided to legalise cannabis at the last minute. Not likely says David here, though I heard a Tory on Question Time speak favourably of the RSA report.

The film Bulworth was on TV last night. If I had a chance I'd vote Bulworth every time. So would everyone, so how come we can't? Joking (and fiction) aside one day we are going to have to see beyond factional politics and find something which works for everyone and that'll involve talking. Everybody talking. Thats a revolutionary idea no?

RSA pdf here

Bulworth electable wisdom below:

No comments: