March 08, 2007

WHATS WRONG WITH ANNE?

I see from Mr. In Texas' blog Ann Coulter has even managed to piss off US Conservatives now. If she started drinking lots of whisky and smoking crack she could relaunch herself as some sort of risque comedian maybe. I've never been particularly offended by her.

UPDATE: Mickey takes it all a bit serious here. What is wrong with her? She needs to chill out. I mean Bill O'Riley can't help it but Mickey's got money. Shes got a happy little family. I think she needs to experiment more sexually. If she experimented a bit more sexually she'd probably just give up the whole Conservative thing, move to Hawaii and smoke dope. Coulters actual speech is here. Whats wrong with that? It's comedy. People are laughing. Whats the big deal? She is sort of funny in a rightwing way. She'd be funnier if she drank whisky and smoked crack. She's a bit scrawny though innit?

5 comments:

La Sirena said...

She'd be funnier if she drank whiskey, smoked crack and ate some damned pasta.

I guess I've got an axe to grind with that constipated prune face.

Nice blog.

DAVE BONES said...

Why thankyou.

Constipated prune! Thats it! She has no ass. She looks like she needs inflating.

I love all the questions at the end of her "show" from drooling young conservatives who want to date her.

BigDog said...

Coulter's job is to be controversial. Yes, she needs a sammich, and she is getting older. Supermodels are odd looking and need sammiches too.

Indigobusiness said...

She'd be funnier if she drank whiskey, smoked crack, ate some damned pasta and sucked my dick.

DAVE BONES said...

I don't think I would get a stiffy with her in her present state.