July 09, 2006

FOOTBALLS TRADE SHOW IS A FLOP


What a complete non-event. Having cycled frantically back for the second half of the World Cup I walked out after twenty minutes in digust. If Zidanes last act in football had actually drawn blood from the Italian tossers nose I would have enjoyed something. What a pile of shit.

What a pile of bollocks all this ENGER-LAND flag waving bollocks is. Not waving your flag now are you? Those 11 guys represent no-one but themselves. If the Italians had played football i would have been very happy for them. If I want a bunch of sportspeople to represent something about my Britishness I think I would be glued to womens beach volleyball rather than this ludicrous bunch of cheating, repressed homosexuals patting each others bottoms.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are totally right!