May 16, 2005

GUANTANAMO

ERIK SAAR: I volunteered to go to Guantanamo Bay because I believed in the mission, to be honest with you, ma'am. I went there enthusiastically to serve my country and hopefully to use my Arabic skills to contribute to the war on terrorism and to help. I believed I was going to sit face-to-face with those who perpetrated and were responsible for the events of September 11 and those who were -- or those who were planning future attacks against the United States.

An amazing tale from the frontline of the "War on Terror."

thanks to Omegaprojektet

4 comments:

Bill Nilsson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bill Nilsson said...

Thanks for mentioning me on your excellent blog, tho' I don't really understand what I'm being thanked for?

peace.

DAVE BONES said...

I found the caged prisoners link on your blog. Great information in all your posts.

Bill Nilsson said...

Well thank you. Happy to hear you manage to find the info tho descriptions mostly are in Swedish. I reckon you've already noticed, but I keep the main link archive at www.kabir.tk. As with the blog, most links lead to sources in the English language.

Anyways, keep up the good work.