May 22, 2005


omar bakri

Having always been completely focused on events at finsbury park this was the first time I had seen Omar Bakri in action. Just like Hamza, he comes across as much more peaceful in the flesh than his headlines would suggest. If I closed my eyes and just listened to his accent, I would swear he was Jewish. I knew that the Finsbury park posse had diferences with Bakris lot, so I was suprised to see them united. This is what Omar Bakri had to say:

"The taqid has a…very sharp sword…it is called jihad.

The desecration is not started in guantanamo bay…it is started in the Saudi Arabia…the apostate regimes..they are the first to desecrate the book of allah…around the world.

I call on the muslims…unite together…the war against terrorism divides…makes some of you weak…they do not want to define terrorism…because they are the first terrorists.

We must unite…all of the muslims to believe in the book of allah and fight for it.

Dare you to touch the book of Allah. Dare you to attack the people…of Allah.

You see what happened in Holland…One man…he drew the satanic verses on the naked body…and it was enough to slaughter him in the middle of the day.

Don’t play with fire…the fire will bring nothing for you except fire…

We are not coming here today to fight anybody because if we come to fight…we do not bring with us our women."

No comments: