August 19, 2005

ISRAEL

Why are christian's pro-Israel? I sort of agree that the situation is now as such that Israel exists and I wouldn't see any of my Israeli friends killed, but why are christian American's pro-Israel and anti-Palestine? Over on Mrs. Rightwingsparkle's blog a Texan trying to decide whether I was anti-semetic or not chose as the great litmus test:

"Does the state of Israel have a right to exist?"

What the fuck is that all about?

Prophezine

Today is a sad day in history. Today, Israel gave into terrorism and to terrorists, all in the name of peace, a false peace. Today, Israeli troops started informing home owners, Israelis who are their own kinsmen, that they would have to leave there homes and ways of life in the Gaza Strip. All this so that a terrorist born "nation" can have a piece of Israel to call their own. That name is, Palestine.

Just saying the name leaves me ill in many ways.

This land is promised to Israel by our Lord and Father in Heaven. Promised to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and to all those who followed. Did you know one of the few recorded financial transactions in the Bible is when David bought the threshing floor which is better known as the Temple Mount in Jerusalem?.

2Sa 24:24 And the king said unto Araunah, Nay; but I will surely buy it of thee at a price: neither will I offer burnt offerings unto the LORD my God of that which doth cost me nothing. So David bought the threshingfloor and the oxen for fifty shekels of silver.

We need to keep Israel and her people in our prayers. As Christians, I feel that we must support Israel politically, diplomatically,socially and if need be, financially. We must also ask our leaders to support a strong and free country of Israel in the same manner as well and stop supporting terrorist actions and means to create change to the nation of Israel.

Psa 122:6 Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.

So following that argument all the Scottish and Irish and vaguely celtic people should kick all of us fucking imigrants out of Britain? And the native American's should start blowing up a few greyhound buses?

Here's another name I remember from my days as a christian:

Hal Lindsey

Thus, the Antichrist cometh!

The “Land for Peace” equation, by its very definition, legitimized terrorism as a form of political persuasion. Over the last dozen years, Israel has in effect given up almost all of its hard-won 1967 land in exchange for nothing that even resembles an illusion of peace.

Here are some of the stark facts:

(1) Palestinian leaders have made no effort to disarm or dismantle the existing terror groups.

(2) There has been no recognition of Israel’s right to exist, which is the most basic premise upon which any peace can be based.

This has been rewarded by the Bush administration embracing them as worthy peace partners. The Palestinians aren’t expecting that they will ever destroy Israel. They are using terror to force the world to do it for them.


So the Palestinian people are the anti-christ? Really? Why would christian's side with Jew's against Muslim's?

Oh, and for the answer to the accusation of anti-semetism read

CONFUSION AND BELIEF

6 comments:

Deek Deekster said...

The Palestinians are treated much as the indigenous American Indians... the attempt to erase them another attempt at genocide.

DAVE BONES said...

Your girlfriend is palestinian isn't she?

RightwingSparkle said...

The link didn't work to my blog. But the way you worded it, it sounds like I was asking the question if you were anti-semitic by asking "does Israel have the right to exist?"

You weren't speaking of me, right? Because frankly I don't feel strongly one way or another.

DAVE BONES said...

Sorry, of course not. I was talking about Texas Dave.

I just thought what a totally ridiculous question to be his "benchmark of anti-semetism"

I'm not Israeli, I'm not palestinian. Are there lots of "left-winger's" who want to see Israel destroyed? No.

The guy is an idiot.

RightwingSparkle said...

I don't think Leftwingers want Israel destroyed, but it seems they, in general, tend to side with the palestinians.

I feel that both sides have taken the wrong road violence, but I don't pretend to understand the exteme emotions that run there regarding the land.

DAVE BONES said...

Totally. Neither do I.

I'm not sure of the concepts Texas Dave is dealing with or why he see's such thing's in black and white either. Is he Jewish? Has he met loads of anti-semetic "liberals"?

Where?

I thought all the rightwing cowboys and gun fanatics in Texas were more prone to "final solution" nazi theories.

In any conflict "left-wingers" tend to side with the underdog. I'm sure if the Palestinians had equal funding to the IDF the concept of suicide bombing would never have materialised.