August 02, 2005

UNBEFUCKINLIEVABLE

OK. Check this out.

So this is what the fuck is happening.

Jamal just emailed me the other day pointing out the latest conspiracies. I have been loathe to get too sucked into "conspiracy world" but as, alongside the Koran they are a stapple diet of the Muslim group I have been following I always keep up on them. To be honest I am glad that Hamza's friends deny that it is Muslims, and believe in a "conspiracy" rather than justifying the bombing as I have seen a few too many Muslims doing on TV recently.

Listen- My blog has always been about a gut feeling that the people I have been talking to were being honest, however outlandish their theories appeared to be. With them so adamant about "secret service" involvement I began to think about how i would go about sorting this if I were a spook.

I thought:

I would have someone in deep, deep cover who was friends with Muslims for a long time, then tell 'em, "Lets go on holiday! bring your rucksacks!" ...and the rest is history.

I am not saying I believe this, I am saying that it is possible. Especially as the 7/7 guys families speak so highly of them.

I was arguing with Richard about conspiracy theories and infowars in particular just this morning and then I see this on infowars-only this time it is carried by FOX NEWS!

If it is found that an MI5 double agent bombed this fucking country, even if it was against their wishes, the righteous anger amongst Londoners could bring some serious shit down on the government.

I look through UK news and NOT A WORD. Then I look at the BBC site to find this.

Now this is serious conflict between two countries who are supposed to be "side by side in the war on terror"

Any more of this and I am seriously GETTING THE FUCK OUT. This blog will go dead.

You think I am joking?

Whilst I think that the FBI/CIA are basically stupid, and would torture 100 Muslims in the vain hope of convincing themselves that one is guilty, I believe that MI-5 are seriously clever, seriously dangerous and capable of infiltrating anything.

also:

expressindia.com, the sun, uruknet, IOL
etc. etc. etc.

UPDATE:
Senior Whitehall officials also deny “any knowledge” that he might be an agent for either MI5 or MI6. (the Times via simplyappalling) where the Aswat dtory is surmised in slightly less hysterical terms.

5 comments:

I.:.S.:. said...

"Whilst I think that the FBI/CIA are basically stupid, and would torture 100 Muslims in the vain hope of convincing themselves that one is guilty, I believe that MI-5 are seriously clever, seriously dangerous and capable of infiltrating anything."


Beneath that cynical hardened dope-smoking exterior there lies a true British patriot. God save the Queen, old salt. Haahahahaaa!

The Scrutinator said...

This seems the most intriguing part of the story. I want to venture guesses, but can't, quite, yet. What happens to Aswat when he arrives in Britain will be telling.

If he's an informant, why did they trust him as far as they did? (I thought maybe his 20 calls to the area were to talk people out of it, but if he knew beforehand, he would have told the authorities--unless he was in on it.)

Have you met Aswat? Was he part of the Finsbury mosque? Refer us to some of your writing on him.

DB: "Any more of this and I am seriously GETTING THE F*** OUT. This blog will go dead. You think I am joking?"

Don't do it! You'll need this blog to process all this. And that could make for the most interesting writing of all.

Recall the pre-Iraq intelligence. Different intelligence agencies made different assessments of various Iraqi sources, came to different conclusions. Seems perhaps a similar story here--US thought one thing, Brits another.

(P.S.: Other than the Fox News clip, Infowars seems pretty ding-bat.)

DAVE BONES said...

No I think Mr Aswat was before my time. I think he was before Mr Abdullahs time too because he says he doesn't know him.

I'm still trying to find the source of the photo of him with Mr Hamza. I thought I had seen every photo of him in the press.

I think MI-6 could have bombed London. I also think it is possible that jihadis from the north of England did too.

Maybe we will find out from Mr. Aswat. It is very strange that Fox news are shouting MI-6! with the british establishment being so silent about it.

DAVE BONES said...

Infowars is the favourite non-Islamic source of information for most of the Muslims I have met in this strange journey.

DAVE BONES said...

I rely on noone for information and believe nothing I don't know for myself. I see nothing wrong with reporting what Mr. Hamza's friends believe and that is what this blog is all about.

If they said they hated all jewish people or that they believed London should be bombed, I would report that (and probably have sold this as a documentary by now)

They, and Mr hamza have specificaly denied both.