March 27, 2006

BLOGBLOGBLOGBLOG

OK, introducing a few new thought churners I've come across and linked to.

Firstly rap, Funkmonks is the best rap blog I've come across. God (or whichever deity you prefer) bless NEXT BLOG> The mixes are a bit complicated to download but they are there and they are great.

I've somehow ended up on Samantha Burns links. (Thanks) I think I found her through TTLB a while back. Not sure. Anyway she's a playful primate, a concept I am all for, and she featured a little in my contributions to Sparkles hilarious debate about sexy Republicans as she was the only one I could find.

Mark Sprengel has an interesting rightwing blog which I also came across through Sparkleland. He didn't feature in my contribution to the hilarious debate about sexy Republicans but is another interesting insight into the US Republican mindset for me to ponder.

Lastly Child Without an Eye is one of those random, spontaneous things I would call "pure blogs". Thoughts pictures and poems projected into the randomness courtesy of blogger. Happy blogging everyone.

2 comments:

Deek Deekster said...

Dave, you're blogging too much man. You should get out more.

DAVE BONES said...

fucking telling me.