March 14, 2006

Piece of shit vs Tata. No fucking contest.




Check it out via Big Dog who I'm sure would love one of these. Like I've told him in the comments below, the Tata busses in India piss all over these. They regularly drive off the side of mountains and no one even notices.They think they are taking a shortcut.

...At a distance of two meters from the second Rhino Runner the terrorist detonated more than 250 pounds of explosives creating a crater 6 feet wide and 2 feet deep. There was a dust cloud over 1,000 feet long.

There were seventeen passengers and a driver on the second Rhino at the time of the explosion. There were no injuries at all in what the Army called a “massive explosion.”...


Woooo!!! thix feet wide!!! two feet deep!!! Woooo!!! I'm th-cared!!!.

Fucking piece of doggie doo. Tata's jump over craters bigger than that on the fucking schoolrun. The kids just hold on a bit tighter to the boxes of chickens and stare out of the window bored.

Here is some more stuff Mr. Big Dog wants to alert you to.

Oh and here is a bio-diesel blog I found looking for the Tata image.

4 comments:

BigDog said...

I would love an armoured SUV! :-) But a bus wouldn't fit in my garage, and parking would be a bear.

DAVE BONES said...

I'd love a Tata funny enough. I always wanted one of the shorter ones (not pictured) but I suppose it'd be a bitch getting the parts from India.

DAVE BONES said...

we should get our respective fantasy vehicles and have a left vs right stock bus derby.

BigDog said...

lol. Make it an endurance race, load up coolers, find some female companionship, and BBQ every night.