March 31, 2006

Dreaming

OK. No Ganj, dreams come back. I had two the same over two days in that half awake time in the morning. I was couriering on a bicycle, but not in London. In one dream it was outside Poole bus station down where I come from. The other one I'm not sure. Anyway I was delivering a puppy somewhere and I lost it. I was looking round for it panicking and then i woke up. The second day I had this dream, rather than feeling strange all day I deliberately closed my eyes and visualised walking round the corner and finding the dog and then cycling off happy. It completely changed my perspective.

I had a discussion last night with a Spanish girl who was saying things like acupuncture are all in the mind. If you believe in them they work. I tried to give her my "I don't believe in belief. It'll either work or it won't." line but I don't think she really understood. She doesn't get English that well and talks like Speedy Gonzalez. Maybe I ought to start believing good shit for myself just in case.

7 comments:

DAVE BONES said...

yeah I think thats the one I've been tangled up in for the last 10 or so years. Maybe the needles will punch through.

Anonymous said...

no dreams about me then...eheh - R

The Scrutinator said...

You SO ROCK, Dave! Keep it up!

Dreams are one battle in the war for your mind. Keep fighting it!

I've done similar things--when I realize I'm dreaming, I can make choices and find a totally different outcome.

Maybe I ought to start believing good sh*t for myself just in case.

Here! Here!

DAVE BONES said...

Cheers Mr. S.

Anonymous- Are you cyber-squeezing my bits again?

Indigobusiness said...

There, there...

BigDog said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sara said...

This is called lucid dreaming. These kind of dreams can change your waking world too! If you see that you have choices and control even in your dreams, then you can surely believe that you have choices and control when you are awake.