March 07, 2006

Islam vs Secularism

Anyone who has read this blog will know that among the Finsbury faithful a guy called Jamal was the only one who really had any idea what I was about, or what I was trying to do. As I've said, I've given up now for reasons of mental health, but I've put up a document Jamal wrote a while back. I tried to correct gramatical errors but it's too long. As you can see Jamal doesn't hold with the established view that the Protocols of Zion are fake.

This is a fair representation of the beliefs I encountered in Finsbury park focusing around the secret "Zionist" control of world affairs.

Islam vs Secularism.pdf

It is obviously written for an Islamic reader. I passed it on to a few Republican bloggers a while back who didn't return any comment. What do you think?

No comments: