August 31, 2006

Welcome back to Mr. "H" !!!!!!!!!


I joined Mark Thomas and friends in Parliament square this evening after applying for my right to protest last week. I didn't recieve any postal confirmation of my rights but there were only three Police standing well back.

As we were all individual protestors there was a lot of variety. The best were a campaign to "Reinstate Pluto", "BOO! HISS! RUBBISH! DOWN WITH THIS SORT OF THING!", a protest about Warwick castle being beautiful but costing 15 quid and a German guy with a sign saying "FREE SPOTS!" who was giving out Free Spots. I watched Mark taking on Brian Coleman. They were very amicable. "This'll do my street cred some good!" said Brian after the Cameras were switched off.

Getting my banner ready meant visiting my friend/foe Mr. Camel,Lazy, last night who has kicked the scag with Ibogaine. Really nice to see him back again. A big positive vibe. A big change. Well done to both he and our friend Steve who saw him through 2 days of hell apparently with the guy who helped Dave Scott on the other end of a phone. I'll let him tell you about it anyway its a remarkable story.

2 comments:

treacle said...

I saw that piece on television... didn't spot you though. MH holds his own well doesn't he?

Lazy said...

yo shout out to dave bones