April 29, 2009

PUBLIC SPEAKING

Speaking publicly for the first time, former Seattle resident James Ujaama testified Tuesday about his efforts in 1999 to create a terrorist training camp in rural Oregon for would-be jihad warriors wishing to take up the fight against the U.S.-backed Northern Alliance in Afghanistan...

There is lots of this, and more coming. I have been following Ujaamas story for a long while now and I have spoken to people who know him. Last I heard his wife is here. Various people have said to me that Ujaama is testifying against Hamza so he gets to see his family again one day, not because he believes he is a terrorist. His attempts to get out of testifying maybe support this theory? I don't know. Obviously I have no idea about this Kassir fella, though I remember he said some pretty extreme things whilst he was in Sweden.

..

No comments: