February 09, 2010

Also in The News...

An interesting follow up on the Amnesty/Caged prisoners story from David Aaronovitch in The Times How Amnesty Chose the Wrong Poster Boy

I have never spoken to Mozzam Begg, but others from Caged Prisoners who I have met on this journey come across as very nice people who don't threaten the UK. Would I like to live in an Islamic state? Noooo, but it doesn't shock or surprise me that Muslims want to live in one.

Dunrantin from my favourite Newspaper (who owe me money) "LEGAL aid chiefs have seized jailed hate preacher Abu Hamza's house in a massive victory for taxpayers"

Probably the most intriguing story via a comment on pickled politics here Declan Walsh's The mystery of Dr Aafia Siddiqui who I had heard about over the years but never knew she had been on trial in the States. A couple of things in Finsbury made me wonder whether the women weren't more extreme than the men, this women appears to have fought everyone the whole way.

..

No comments: