August 07, 2005

MPACUK

As I have said before, I don't know any of these guys, but some stuff on their site seems a lot closer to the views I have seen expressed amongst angry Muslims I have spoken to over the last two years.

Here is an interesting piece from their archive reflecting the wide opinion in the Islamic community in Britain including a very interesting comment from a Policeman:

I am a serving Police officer and when I attend work i am a Muslim first and a Police officer second. That is my choice and my Iman gets stronger by the day. Now i may sense all who are reading this are saying mashallah but with this stance and belief comes a great amount of persecution and resentment, a dog is treated better than I am, but I don't sit back and take it, i stand up and define and challenge the behaviour of others.

Imagine you walk into a police station and everyone looks at you with disgust because you have a beard and you identify yourself as a muslim. Up until 11/09/03 I got on and kept my head down but when calamities fell upon me and certain senior members in a Police Force tried to inflict damage to me and my family I turned to Allah and with Allah's help I survived but their actions and deceit has left me a bitter taste on my tongue.

For I will never TRUST anyone who is not a Muslim.

I have a sense of anger and hate towards those who did this to me, but at the same time i thank them because they woke my iman up and now I swear by Allah that i will never go to the life i had before.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Their archives also include David Irvine and stuff sourced from holocaust denial and neo-nazi sites

DAVE BONES said...

I'm not suprised, I will take a look. Feel free to hyperlink.

The Scrutinator said...

Recent news took me back to our "9-11 Commission" Report. Chapter 5 describes the players, particularly the Hamburg Contingent (5.3).

I think it would be interesting for you to compare and contrast their profiles with the various people you've met.

From the report: Like Atta, by the late 1990s Binalshibh was decrying what he perceived to be a "Jewish world conspiracy." He proclaimed that the highest duty of every Muslim was to pursue jihad, and that the highest honor was to die during the jihad. Despite his rhetoric, however, Binalshibh presented a more amiable figure than the austere Atta, and was known within the community as being sociable, extroverted, polite, and adventuresome.