November 14, 2006

More Chosen Man

The "Ghettos of hate" need to be torn apart,Muslim and other ethnic minority communities need to be broken up and dispersed throughout the UK and encouraged to integrate into mainstream British society,multiculturalsm has been proved not to work,all it does is discourage integration and alienate both communities to each other!-You only have to go to Wembley,where the British residents are now a minority and Asians are now a majority to see the mistrust,frustration and hate!The government needs to act now before it's too late and more home grown suicide bombers are created through lack of understanding and frustration!

also

I'm suggesting a more responsible and thought out policy when the councils decide to house large groups of immigrants and not swamping areas of the country with the same ethnic groups but spreading them around the country to try and discourage seperatism and encourage integration and a feeling of belonging to Britain.For the areas that are already heavily populated with large groups of ethnic minorities I'm not really sure what can be done.I am not a Neo-Nazi,I support SOME,of the policies of the BNP,not all,I'm against Britain's involvement in both Iraq and Afganistan,as you've probably guesed from my previous articles,(as do the BNP),I'm against the dictatorship of the European Union and its attempts to take over control of all our lives and strip away our right of self rule(As are the BNP)And I'm in favour of proper,fair immigration and border control,which the BNP have been a lone voice for years and have taken a huge amounts of flack for in the press.Also they want to increase spending on defense which I'm also in favour of!-No other mainstream party seems interested on these points which is why they got my attention.However,I DO NOT support some of their more right wing views which are a bit too far to the right of "Ghengis Khan" even for me!

No comments: