November 25, 2006

Sharriah Law

Things feel really good. I thought that the producers of I Was There weren't getting back to me but I am still hopeful. I'd like to get a version of all this over that an ITV audience would understand. I've had some great contact with angry young Canadian weed smoking Muslims. Their initial anger about my Hashashin video mellows into a good conversation about young Islamists in Canada. I was able to apologise:

fair enough, sorry mate. I wasn't taking the piss out of arabs in general. You are the second angry young Muslim from Canada who has complained about this one. Are there many young Muslims in your part of Canada? I heard some places have shariah law.

Well yeah there is a lot of muslims in Toronto and to answer your second question its both yes and no, there are obvious laws in the muslim community but not outside of the community, we share the same community with people of other races and religions. well I'm glad we got this out of our systems and btw next time if your gonna joke about something like this try to write it on the description that this is a joke.