June 06, 2008

WEDNESDAY IS THE NEW FRIDAY

We won!

rock star faces

rock star bassist

An Uncle of Funk


One shit hot singer

I fuckin love squatted pubs. We did the radio show again, another fantastic night. I think I was a bit pissed by the time we started and abandoned the guitar to itself a couple of times, leaving strangled loops and feedback going and jumped about like Bez from the Happy Mondays. Probably not the best idea for radio but there you are. Towards the end of the gig I wasn't sure what was going on but everyone seemed pretty happy so maybe I got away with it. We'll see. This sort of thing makes you forget "making it" as a muso eh. Its just great fun. I think we got back about four AM. I was pissed off that I missed Immortal Technique up the road in the Coronet, but pleased to find the guys who promoted the gig were still up when we got back and jamming down the road. There is a recording somewhere I will put some of it up when it surfaces.

Phil and Linda


squatted pubs rock

No comments: