October 16, 2004

BRITISH JUSTICE FOR HAMZA

So Richard Littlejohn gets his wish, suprise suprise.

It felt like I was the only one who was suprised when Hamza was arrested.
Now I can't quite believe they are going to try him in this country and not use Mr. Blunketts specially made one size fits Hamza non reciprocal extradition treaty. Am I incredibly naive?

Channel 4 item here

Over the last couple of days I've watched a loop of news footage on TV with Hajj and Abdullah in the background. All publicity good for my doc. I told Hajj about this on friday.

" They think I am a terrorist?" he said.

If they had moved forward with Patrick all those months ago (see CAN I DO A DOCUMENTARY ABOUT YOU MR.ABDULLAH?) would their perspective be on the TV by now or is Patrick "evil Zionist media?" I don't know. He seems like a nice guy to me, but I am naive eh?

No comments: