April 14, 2008

I GOT THE MESSAGE

I saw maybe four or five videos, much the same as the other day.

They are doing it because Allah calls the to Jihad. Jihad is the purest path for a Muslim thought they may not like it and is mentioned in the Koran as a duty. Allah will reward them and their families.

I think the questioner is the same person on all the tapes. His questions are always the same. About the accusations which will follow that they are killing innocents, and what people including errant Muslim scholars would say. That they were brainwashed, or suffered from lack of opportunities in life. At one point the questioner even puts it TV News like, qualifying by saying that this isn't what he thinks, but words people would use.

One of them says that he is well educated and could lead a very comfortable life in the west. He said he has wanted to do this for years and is very happy to do such an operation. Another also says he has had this ambition for many years. Only on says he is fairly new to the faith. People aren't innocent because they pay their taxes. That was a recurrent theme. This taxpayers money goes to fund the destruction of his people. People are aware of what their government are doing and they do nothing about it. We are being run by paedophiles and such like and we don't care. People should stay away from Government, Economic and Military targets. They will be targeted again and again by the mujahadeen until the destruction and humiliation of Muslims stops.

One is videoed waving his finger saying that peaceful negotiation is pointless. It does nothing to stop the slaughter and rape of his people. One appears to show a glimmer of awareness that not everyone supports their government actions. He almost thanks them, but justs warns them to stay away from Government, Economic and Military targets.

The questioner uses the phrase "Preachers of Hate" asking if they had been "radicalised" by "scholars". He says he's been radicalised by the starving of a million kids in Iraq. By actions in Kashmir, Chechenya and Palestine. They say they have gone back to the Classical Scholars. One of them spoke about Sayed Kutb, but the only other scholarly person mentioned is Osama Bin Laden. What do they think about people who will say that their actions cause Muslims in the west to suffer? Muslims in the west should read the Koran and Sunnah and return to their deen.

They are all adamant that they haven't been brainwashed by anybody. They can do what they like with their lives, they are choosing to do this as a reaction to what is happening to the "Muslim Uma". Mohammed was a fighting man. Until the kaffirs stop stealing the wealth of Muslim lands, raping and humiliating Muslim women and killing Muslim men there is going to be more of this. Wave upon wave.

We saw containers of 20% Hydrogen Peroxide which were in the Garage. The video was found under a plastic bag on a high shelf. There were also syringes found. I don't know a lot about explosives. I know the 7/7 guys apparently had ice packs around theirs. I wonder whether someone would actually make it through customs onto a plane with this sort of mix without going off.

Channel 4


Rachel North in Kingston

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dave,

Hows about you dropping into Kingston court & giving us some of your excellent reportage from the trial of the '7/7 helpers'.

I was amazed to read (on a comment left on Postman Patels blog) the following excerpts from a report in the Daily Telegraph of today:

"The bombers scattered identity and bank cards around the Tube carriages they targeted before placing their rucksacks on the floor and setting off the explosives."

"Although they were damaged to some extent, they [personal materials and documents, such as ID cards relating to the 'bombers'] did not show the damage that would be expected if they were on the body of the bomber or in the rucksack, suggesting that in each case they had been deliberately separated by some distance from the actual explosion."

"The bombers were not wearing the rucksacks at the time of the explosions, but had instead put them down on the floor of the bus and Tube trains."


Details such as these are noticeably absent from the official narrative of the July 7th events.

We could do with your view of events in court.

DAVE BONES said...

I'm getting to Belmarsh when I can, particularly when the guys take the stand I hope. I may drop by Kingston. Why not go down yourself? I think there is a public gallery.

As for scattering identity cards its a common thing with suicide bombers particularly in Palestine isn't it.

You guys think the identity cards were introduced later?

DAVE BONES said...

Seriously guys. If you doubt Rachel's word about the account she's put up, Go down innit. I have seen the long running argument you have with her and I have no intention of getting involved unless it is to help bring an end to it.

I can provide information on how I find her to be, which I have done on The Antagonists blog post about Hamid.

I've got nothing against conspiracy theorists. I've been filming with them for years. Days after the bombings Atilla said he believed it was the work of MI-5. Maybe he still does, maybe he doesn't. Whatever he believes, if he is happy to film with me I will put it up when he gets out.

Thanks to Rachel, everyone can know that I am very much looking forward to seeing Atilla again in 20 odd months and I won't have to defend myself to people who DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED IN COURT thanks to previous media coverage.

I moved very deliberately toward Rachel with this in mind. Its worked. Everyone is happy and feels they are doing the right thing now which is good. I hope people get an idea of the nervous strain of knowing Atilla over the last few years. Its over now. it could have ended much much worse.

Rachel, Musa, Atilla, his wife and myself have built up trust between ourselves which we intend to build upon for the greater good of our nation.

I personally feel safer to be open about the realtionships I have developed with people over the last five years.

I think Rachel wants to solve all this by building bridges with accessible Islamists who want to do the same. I think that is worth a go.

If I can get involved in any way I would very much like to as this is what I have been doing since 2003. I am enjoying myself. This is fun. The only thing better would be to do it professionally.

I am accusing no one individually, but I have witnessed online people being rude to Rachel in a way I don't believed Atilla would be even if he still believes conspiracy theories. This is unacceptable.

I think arguing in such a manner with someone who has been brutally attacked first deliberately and then at random subtracts credibility from your argument.

I also notice conspiracy theorists who argue politely. Due to her experiences Rachel is very angry at conspiracy theorists. You have to accept that.

Anonymous said...

An end could be brought to all arguments by publicly releasing all the evidence that proves beyond reasonable doubt that the 4 (+3) accused of the perperating (& assisting those [along with some others unknown] in) the events of 7th July 2005.

That simple action would stop the arguments between those that say the official narrative of the 7th July events is 'a big bowl of wrong' & those who say 'it was these 4 wot dun it'.

The recent series of reports about the CCTV images shown in the current '7/7 assistors' trial is insufficient. All the evidence needs to be released.

It is interesting to note that these CCTV Video (reports) appear at a time when an increasing number of concerned people are highlighting the anomalies with the official story (even a number of the families/survivors -those who have not been frightened to speak up). This is similar to the release of the 2 No. 7/7 martyrdom videos (shall we say).

These martyrdom videos appeared just as many people and even some of the mainstream press were openly discussing aspects of the alleged bombers' behaviour which weren't consistent with their depiction in the official conspiracy theory (cos that's all it is).

DAVE BONES said...

I haven't seen any of the new videos yet.