April 03, 2008

NO IDEA


One of them, Umar Islam, justified the plot by saying people in Britain were too busy drinking and watching EastEnders to care about the murder of Muslims in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Can't help you. Glad to say I don't recognise any of these guys. Hope I don't have to go through my footage all over again. I always worry every time pictures like this are released. So far apart from Atilla Ahmet I haven't seen those who appeared to be closest to Hamza outside the mosque involved in anything.

UPDATE: I couldn't stay away. Went to court for a few hours. Lots of Gulzars, Salwars and telephone numbers. I had a good look at the guys and I'm not so sure I don't recognize a couple of them in the flesh. This is always the case though as these sort of people are a certain "photofit" aren't they? I won't start jumping up and down yet. Suppose I'll have to have a trawl just in case.

2 comments:

African neocon said...

Hey Dave!

Guess you're ok? Don't tell me you are back to your usual [best] covering terror trials? Just make sure the "scum" don't steal your work again. All we might have march on down to their offices and PROTEST!!!

Take it easy friend.

DAVE BONES said...

Talking protest I'm well impressed with these Tibet guys. How can these athletes think running is more important that peoples freedom?

They are saying they want to keep Politics out of sport and the Chinese are actually running the fucking thing through Tibet! They are having a fucking giraffe.

As far as Terr-r trials goes I'm trying my best not to get sucked in. Its in the same bloody court room too.