May 27, 2008

Mustafa

The son of hook handed hate preacher Abu Hamza has been arrested over an attempted burglary. Mustafa Kamel, 18, was bailed after a householder saw the suspect enter a back window and gave chase. Police also arrested and charged Amr Abdel-Sama who was with Kamel. They believe Kamel acted as 'lookout'...Under Sharia law, which Hamza preaches, thieves can have their hands chopped off.

I can't see how Mustafa is 18. That would have made him 13 when I used to see him outside the mosque. Does he look 13 in the picture? I liked Mustafa. From what I saw of him he seemed a mellow guy. I saw him once after the end of the street mosque in West London. I've heard that his father disowned him when he started rapping. He used to have a Myspace. Its a shame we lost contact.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mustafa Kamel!

Won't a Marlboro do ya?

>¦:¬)>»~


"Does he look 13 in the picture?"

Which picture?

If he's half as proud as he looks standing next to his father then, regardless of Sharia law, they can probably justify anything if it's within the 'righteous cause' of crushing us infidels.

I don't want to piss on your optimism, Dave, but some of the biggest cunts I've ever known, 'seemed mellow guys'.

& whole worlds can change in 5 years.

DAVE BONES said...

No worries. I realise a lot of people will have this opinion. I just wish I had been in a better frame of mind at the time to be of some use to these guys so they didn't feel so isolated.

DAVE BONES said...

which picture? Click the link.

Anonymous said...

I don't really know what that kid is capable of - good or bad.

So by playing devil's advocate, I suppose I was trying to point out that, maybe, neither do you.

Thassall ¦:¬]

DAVE BONES said...

Yup. Fair enough. To trace his journey since I last saw him there was uproar a while ago when he got a job working on the underground, eventually he gave an interview to BBC radio distancing himself from his dad and saying that he was just a normal guy and wished people would leave him alone. I always think a good gauge of these things is whether the anti terror Police have arrested someone and they don't seem to have arrested Mustafa or Mohsain. Both were jailed in Yemen for allegedly planning to threaten British interests there.