April 05, 2006

123 people watched London Post 7/7 last month.

Still no comments. I wish I knew what these people were thinking. It would help.


Some of you maybe aware that I communicate regularly with Republicans. Of course things get heated from time to time, but I have a distant dream that we will all one day realise communal solutions beyond politics which are in everyones interests.

This is a bit abstract, but it is what I am trying to test. Its hard because Republicans are the winning "side" at the moment and aren't in the soul searching mood that British Conservatives are in. Things usually come a croper over the thorny issue of Guantanamo. I'm trying to suggest that the situation down there is not in US interests but this is hard to get across.

If you have opinions about this do join in.

No comments: