April 16, 2006

REPUBLICAN WATCH


OK. Doing my duty for my country I've been keeping an eye on what is hot in Republicanland. One of the main topics at the moment is IMMIGRATION. A good example of Repub thinking on the subject is Stuck on Stupid here.

The woman has properly gone to a demo and asked the people what they think. I love this style of blogging. For me, it never fails to knock the shit out of professional journalism. Whatever the political slant of the blogger they are there because they give a shit. This is the future of "democracy".

"I didn't try and engage anyone in a debate, I just wanted them to tell me in their own words why they thought they were there or what they believed."

You go Girl!

Here is an interview shes done with a protester who is into the "no borders" ideal. This is one of the best interviews I've heard in ages. I agree with everything the guys says. He puts his case simple, and profound. It reminds me that its not just Republicans with ideals and an agenda. If "globalization" should be about anything I pray to which ever God is listening that it will one day be about what this guy is talking about.

Here is an indymedia article about a No Borders demo I went on last Saturday. I didn't see any trouble, but then I don't look for it. Having lived under a Conservative government the Indymedia whine about Police makes me sick to be honest. They can photograph me, they can fucking hit me, I refused the convenience of Police as my enemy a long time ago.

Anyway, rant over, those inside knew we were outside and joined us on the phone so I suppose that helps a bit psychologicaly. I've seen the Policeman pictured quite a lot over the years. Don't know his name.

Some of those interned at Colnbrook have since gone on indefinate hunger strike.

London No Borders forum

1 comment:

Indigobusiness said...

I fear democracy has no future, the morons have cocked it up so badly.

I'd settle for benign neglect, at this point.