April 15, 2006

This Ickean stuff...


After watching the Icke in action, and then reading one of his ex-followers open letter I must admit I'm tempted to go down to Brixton Academy to film the sort of people who would queue up to give him their 25 quid. I'd have to find a lizard costume for someone to wear creeping up behind people as I filmed them or maybe make some kind of "forked tongue extension" I could slip out with an evil glint in my eye.

Reading in the open letter about the mindset of the sort of people attracted to Ickean stuff reminds me of a New Age convention I went to once. I think its interesting that Icke quotes fiction to support what he presents as fact. The Matrix, Monsters Inc. etc. As usual I make no judgement on Mr. Icke's theories. Shapeshifting aliens could be running the world. I don't know. At this point I'd like to quote ROBOCOP THREE where the Police join the squatters against big business. Give me 25 quid and I'll tell you my theories.

No comments: