September 06, 2006

VOLATILE AND ANGRY? ABU ABDULLAH?

"I've known him a long time. He is a very volatile and angry man. If there are any neighbourhood disputes, he is the first to charge out of the door with a knife or machete.

"You would hear him at night coming back at all hours, often with a cop car tailgating him and the minute he got out of his own car, he was pushed up against the bonnet by the police and you would hear him crying his innocence to all manner of things.

"I've always had my suspicions of him. He now owns three BMWs, but nobody in the house has ever done a bloody bit of work in years. All they do is dump rubbish outside. It's like a tip. If anybody else did it environmental health would jump all over them.

"He says he's Turkish, but he has been a bit on and off with his religion. He owed his father, back in Turkey, a lot of money and I was told he did a deal with him by which the debt would be forgotten if he and his family lived a more Muslim life.

"His sons had to change their names to traditional Islamic names, but that changed back again soon enough.

"His wife and daughters left him because he treated them like s*** and as for his own sons, when they were younger, he took off to Cyprus for six months for 'family reasons' but did not leave them the benefits book or any money. They would come to my house and I would take them in and feed them.

"Then when he came back from Cyprus he had an extremely badly broken leg all the way up to his hip, which he said was the result of a little accident. After that the house started to have work done on it, but still no-one had a job.

"He then bought a Porsche, but a few weeks later I woke up at about 2am, looked out of the window and somebody had torched it. It was never explained why that had happened and we did not see the police.

"It is certainly a 24-hour house and there are always Muslim-types in and out at all hours. I am not surprised this has happened one bit. They are exactly the same sort of family you see on the news."

Another neighbour who said he was a friend of the family, but refused to be named, said: "I can't believe this has happened. there has got to be something wrong here. They are my friends and I know for a fact they are a normal family."

5 comments:

The Scrutinator said...

Are you back on the case?

Take care of yourself--safety, stress, all that.

I.:.S.:. said...

well... curioser and curioser...

DAVE BONES said...

hey! Mr S! yeah, sort of. After a fashion. I'm wondering which of the masked avengers are inside Paddington Green with Abdullah.

Anonymous said...

hi mi5! we're not really abdullah's mates, you dig?

so dave. when am i gonna meet that italian gentleman you told me about?

DAVE BONES said...

when I come back from my homeland