January 21, 2006

CNN? HERE?

"____ _____" <____.____*at*turner.com> wrote:

Dear Dave
Do you have a contact number for Abu Abdullah? Just read your encounter with him on your website. I would like to make contact with him to see if there's any chance he would speak to the American TV channel I work for (CNN).
Cheers,
______

From: dave bones
To: ____ _____ <_____>
Subject: Re: Abu Abdullah

CNN? Great! How much?

In all seriousness, and in answer to the other stranger request for Abdullah's number I recieved, I'm afraid I can't give out his phone number over the internet. I could forward numbers in case he wanted to call but he probably wont. I think he's called me once in 2-3 years. I have been told that Mr. Hamza has banned anyone from representing him in the media whilst the trial is on.

No comments: