December 05, 2005

I've always refused to be drawn on the subject of conspiracy in the media. How the fuck do I know? Jamal once showed me a film distributed among young Islamists which seemed to portray media as a sort of “spell” which everyone was under. A deliberate “process” of secularization.

If there was a group who had that much control of the TV I see the messages were definately still slipping through their clutches today. First I watched a film on TV where a monkey was choosing the programming of a Television station. Then I watched a film which clearly said that I must move into a state of not trying, appreciating the journey around me through my eyes. Maybe TV is my guru. A woman taught me to bend. Things of value which cost nothing come toward me.I am very conscious of what God is Not an Asshole quotes:

"If you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you."

4 comments:

Indigobusiness said...

I'm convinced there is a conspiracy behind that extra 'd' in the link to my blog.

Indigobusiness said...

In the quote reference link.

"And" has far different import than "an", in that context especially. I've been turning it around in my head, tormentedly, and I can only assume conspiracy. Never mind. I was happy to see the quote.

BTW, that's a Christ comment from the Gnostic Gospels, if anybody is keeping score.

Powerful, no?

DAVE BONES said...

cheers for pointing out my spelling howlers. Mike used to go after my lack of apostrophe's but I think hes given up now.

Indigobusiness said...

I rather enjoy your creative sense of spelling (especially: finnaly), but this one had such a profound shift in meaning...I just couldn't get my head around it.

Too bad you lost your links. I've learned (the hard way)to keep a template on file.

No offense, but this format is a bit hard on the eyes. I'm squinty enough as it is.

Glad you got your gallery back up. I feared it had been excoriated.