September 11, 2005

ITS NICE TO BE NICE

Some of you may know that I spend a lot of time debating with Republican's. Some of you are them. Its good to know you all. When I find a Republican I can relate to at any level I tend to hang onto them like grim death. I spend very little time communicating in cyberspace with those whose worldview I share. Republicans have 95% of my cyber-time and I'm not joking. I've heard Republicans talking about Moveon.org. I might have clicked on it once, can't honestly remember.

I wonder sometimes if I have isolated myself too much.

As details of the Guantanamo hunger strike emerged, I wondered, through my joviality and politeness whether I was achieving anything. I know I am dealing with a nice person and that means everything to me.

I cried.

No comments: